
Alas, I have made a lot of fun of those who join choirs and perform their art in white robes. Yes, I have ridiculed it as a waste of time and precious air. However, I now find myself whipping through traffic to sing Sunday afternoons.
Go ahead, laugh.
The strangest thing happened to me after falling asleep Sunday. I kept waking up with a joy song going through my head. ¨Joy that sustains wherever you are, comes from the Father in heaven....¨ It was too cool, like being in love and not being able to sleep through the night.
I was actually quite touched. It was like God was singing over me while I slept and then woke me up every now and then to remind me.
So, still not a fan of the white robes and probaly a little less fanatical than others but totally in awe of how much He loves us.
1 comentario:
Sing Choir Girl, sing!
Neat how music and song can carry you through a day, AND the night.
Will you wear a robe for the performances?
Publicar un comentario