martes, 10 de febrero de 2009

Plan A or Plan....A

I've thought more than several times that I would gather my ¨great insights¨ of single missionary life in a fun book. I'd want to share the intoxicating joy I feel and would sneak in a few unplugged chapters on challenges too.

Of course, that was before this Sunday when I preached on The Bible and Being Single. It was like a piece of art that I kinda' smiled at and fought with and finally set the paintbrush down on. At the end of the day, I realized that when talking about marriage or not we were in effect discussing plan a or plan...a.

Yeah, both good. Both full of challenges. And really, both best lived seeking Jesus in season and out.

Hmmmm... The book is going to have to wait.

2 comentarios:

granola_granny dijo...

Love this post. It is kinda like the longer you live the less of an expert you feel.

Anónimo dijo...

i wish that i could have been there for that message. i am sure that you did a great job. You are one of the few people i know who emabraces where you are, and does your best to have fun at it.
Happy Valentines Day!
love you!